Thursday 28 June 2012

Village Green 2012


There will be a stand representing the gallery & studios at this year's Village Green (or click here for the facebook event) at Chalkwell Park this Saturday.  

Village Green is a mini festival in Leigh on Sea, arranged by Metal.  There will be music and comedy and stands selling arty farty stuff.  It's one of the best cultural things going on it Southend.. And I'm gonna miss it!

You may remember I participated a few years ago with Southend Young Creatives and before that my old art studios Syncro, but this year I have a wedding to attend on this date! So I dont really mind not going, but it would have been a nice day out!

Soooo... representing the gallery is Julie of Material Pleasures.  She will be selling her new collection of handmade ceramic tea sets as well as a few brooches & magnets from the gallery.






No comments:

Post a Comment