Saturday 27 March 2010

polaroid prints


Came across these lovely silk scarves on one of my favourite blogs. They are by a guy called Philippe Roucou, just love the subject matter of the photos!

Thats the thing with polaroids, you can take the most mundane photograph of like, a b
ed (as above) and it still look incredibly intriguing!

I have a slight strange obsession with polaroids at the moment, I want to try out some polaroid transfers onto the clay surface.. but i cant seem to find any polaroid cameras or film that does the job!! I think we've got an old polaroid camera knocking around somewhere, so at least I can attempt it with that once i buy some films.

Just love the effect polaroids have! Think they would suit my work perfectly!
Best get polaroid camera hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment