Tuesday 27 October 2009

ICADF

I exhibited at the Islington Contemporary Art & Design fair over the weekend!


Luckily, I was next to my good friend and fellow Central Saint Martins ceramic graduate Ruth Babajide (trading as MERBI - check out her work HERE - its amazing!), so it wasn't so terrible or as lonely as I thought it might be!


This was my first 'proper' trade show, so it was really scary - and an eye opener actually, of how much work and preparation actually goes into these things - you cant just bowl up and expect people to buy your work - (which is slightly annoying! hehe).


It made me realise I need a smaller 'diffusion range' so to speak... so watch out for mugs, jewellery, tiles etc... as people who walk in off of the street want to come away with things..


No comments:

Post a Comment